Monday, February 9, 2009

Spring in my step

The frigid and frightful winter days are (hopefully) over for another year.

I've just had two winters back-to-back moving from the Southern hemisphere to North and my skin is now more of a blinding white than a charming Nicole Kidman ivory.

But, there was no better pick-me up than the tropical heatwave we had this weekend. I nearly did cartwheels when it hit 14 degrees (Celsius) on Saturday evening.

In this economy, there has to be a good reason to go shopping - and I'd say the arrival of spring is a pretty good one.

Away with the coats! Let the hunt for pastels and all things summery begin...

Hat: $18, Laila Rowe; laila rowe.com

Top: $29.99, Thakoon for Target; target.com

Platform heels: $98, Pierre Hardy for Gap; gap.com

Sandals: $395, Miu Miu

Bikini: $270, Syla by Sylvie Cachay; syladesigns.com


High-waisted shorts: $640, Fendi; net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment