Friday, April 3, 2009

Paris, je t'aime


Since my boyfriend and I arrived in Sydney, we've been spending a lot of time with a certain Parisian model who unfortunately flew back home yesterday. Being around her has made me pine for anything and everything French. Her accent, her effortless and casual chic way of dressing, her ramblings about France in French, her stories about her tiny apartment and her friends back home..it's all motivated me to take up French lessons again with a promise to visit her soon. I can read and write the très romantique language but I'm screwed if I actually have to have a conversation with someone.

I've never visited Paris, or France for that matter, but it's next on the list of places to work and live. Here are some lovely things that are motivating me to actually make it happen.


French Vogue April 09

Sophia Coppola

The new Chanel No. 5 ad

Mulberry Muse French Note Cards collection




No comments:

Post a Comment